Our data protection policy spells out the commitment we hold to protecting any personal data that we may collect and store
Data Protection Principles
- To comply with data protection principles.
- To meet our obligations as stipulated in the Data Protection Act.
- To process personal data to fulfill our organisations needs and legal requirements.
- To protect personal data with adequate security in place.
- To nominate a volunteer to be responsible for data protection security.
- To take care that any queries about data protection are dealt with promptly and with discretion.
- All personal data will be kept securely for TVAW use ONLY.
- Personal data shall be obtained for only one or more specified purposes within TVAW.
- Personal data shall be accurate and up to date.
- Personal data shall not be kept for longer than is absolutely necessary.